Saturday, March 16, 2024

 About Brandon Tims

My name is Brandon Tims, and I am a Natural Science major with a minor in GIS. I have had some experience with GIS throughout my time at University of West Florida, such as, all the classes to complete my undergraduate certificate in GIS, and for my internship last semester I completed 28 different courses through ESRI and obtained a certificate of each course upon the completion of each course. I would describe myself as a very ambitious, outgoing, great teammate, and highly motivated to achieve the goals that I set for myself and the goals that I receive from others. I joined the GIS program at the University of West Florida. I loved the first couple of GIS courses I took and loved how you could use maps to show data and tell a story through a map. I hope to gain my undergraduate GIS certificate, add and learn more about ArcGIS tools in the system, and make connections in the department to help me further along in my career job wise or project wise.

 

Here is a link to a story map I have created to show all of the places I have lived and got to visit in my life currently: https://arcg.is/9zjq10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Module 7 Google Earth

 Google Earth For this week's lab we were tasked with creating a dot density map of south Florida in Google Earth. The map also includes...